Join Our Team
“NFRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). The company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.”
No jobs available.
Benefits at NFRC
NFRC is proud to offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits package, retirement savings, financial rewards and opportunities for professional development.
- Outstanding medical benefits, including dental and vision
- Life insurance up to $200K
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Saving Account (H.S.A) – employer and employee contributions
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with safe harbor and matching contributions
- Professional Development
- Spot Bonus Awards
- Paid Holidays
- Generous vacation, sick and personal leave
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- Flexible work schedule and telework opportunities
Diversity and Inclusion
Our organization is committed to promoting diversity and inclusivity within NFRC staff, members, program participants and stakeholders. We are committed to creating and maintaining a safe workplace, in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of NFRC and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. Our diverse human capital is our most valuable asset, and discrimination of any kind is not tolerated. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation.